Texture Packs Lands of Brazil 1.7.2

Beautiful eye pleasing colors with a good mix of HD textures!
2 types of soil (a first in Minecraft) soil and subsoil of orange and pinkish color, typical from the Eastern part of Brazil
Create your house out of typical Brazilian bricks.
Most beautiful grass texture I have ever seen (realistic)
Includes 4 tropical trees and leaves: mango, palm, (banana and coconut – a first in Minecraft)
Caves in HD eastern Brazilian black granite stone
Brazilian style home wall bricks and amazing roof types! (see it in the downloadable save!)
Brazilian Lamparina (old fashioned HD red querosene lamp)!
Also a beautiful sun, gorgeous moon and new clouds.
New beautifully detailed train wagon rusty red iron gondola minecart! even in 16 x 16, I haven’t seen a more beautiful minecart out there!
Also, it’s best to download my world which was created using Google Earth to help me re-create my real home town (village) where I lived as a child and which showcases the beauty of this texture as the picture shows!
Authors: aloan1

 

Minecraft Texture Packs Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger