The Doctor Resource Packs

Being originally from Canada I missed out on growing up with Dr Who. I discovered this excellent show as an adult. Luckily the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) re-broadcast the show from the beginning a couple of years ago. I was amazed that I had not found it before.



I just happen to have friends who are no less than DW fanatics and asked me to make an HD Dr Who Texture pack. Now that I have everything generally in place and superfan Drakelx555 has come in as my adviser, the pack is looking fantastic. He and I have so many more ideas, I will be tweaking for a long time to come. We have tried to balance game play and the theme hopefully we have done this well.

This Minecraft Texture Packs includes support for Weeping Angels Minecraft Mods 1.6.4 by Clayblock & Country_Gamer. I love them. This is hard programming and this mod is done very well.

I have made this TP compatible with the fabulous TARDIM world released by UnlimitedMind42.

There is now a x16 version for those who need it.

How to install Minecraft Resource Pack
Download Resource Pack
If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!

Forum: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/the-doctor-x32-whovian-texture-pack/

Credit: kyctarniq

 

Minecraft Texture Packs Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger